Memories and plans.....

Busy, busy!  That's the nature of the holiday season.  Since creativity is being put to work in planning and preparing for Christmas rather than art, today I'll just celebrate memories of things finished earlier and things planned for later.  Lots of work - functional and decorative - rustling about behind the closed closet doors in my mind.  Later... later....


"The Gift Within the Chaos" - Multimedia - Betsy J. Parker - photo by Josh Parker Photography

Detail - "The Gift Within the Chaos" - Betsy J. Parker - photo by Josh Parker Photography
This piece was made with a multilayered acrylic background on muslin, brushpens, original stamps, handstitching and stamped clay embellishment.

Comments

  1. You are so talented! I love Love LOVE your work (and that of The Other Betsy too xx) It is so inspiring with your interpretation, imagination, and freedom of spirit! I thank you with all my heart for sharing your work with us and for allowing me to be a part of your 'space' here in bloggle land . . Nadolig Llawen (Happy Chrismtas)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you, Deborah for your kind words! I do love the making of things. Thank you for being part of my space in bloggle land! I'm so glad you take time to visit and weigh in! Merry Christmas and the most wonderful of New Years to you also and to all who drop by C-C-P-P!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts