Day 3: The Front Lines Gain Ground.....

The challenge has become  to see what can I fit in to small chunks of time that can work toward bigger pieces, lead me into something else or test processes I have been considering.  I'm getting more inventive as the time chunks left from other things refuse to grow bigger.  Tonight I cut some mini stamps that have been fighting to get out of the imagined state and into the testing state.  There are more drawn and ready to cut, but these few are ready for projects.  I might put them on bases (handles) to make pressure easier to apply without decorating my hands in multiple ink colors, but then again, maybe not.  Depends on what else is competing for that time when it rolls around!  Meanwhile, they are ready for use!


Mini stamps cut and tested
 With multicolored fingers, I lay plans for the next battle tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Love the hearts, stars and flower heads. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two things (besides saying that I admire your skill in making your own stamps!) are that I've always said if I could settle into creating as well as I can come up with the endless ideas, I would be snowed under with projects; and crafting is like gardening . . best done without gloves regardless of how your hands look after! I once spent two weeks with 'Tango-ed' hands . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely words, both of you! Deborah, I love making stamps - make them for use with clay as well as in multimedia. Cutting them into component stamps is a new bend to the process for me and opens up possibilities. Yes, endless ideas, endless projects ---familiar territory! And gloves? I have some too - though I never seem to use them either - crafting or in the yard!! The look of your hands "after" is almost like showing off a merit badge for an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts