There was never any question - it HAD to be art.....

As a child, I drew on everything.  When there was limited access to art supplies, I made animals from mud in the yard and baked them in the sun. A good-sized white quartz rock and a sheet of sandpaper led to creation of a paperweight.  Pipe cleaners were magical.  I was hooked on the "making of things" from the very beginning of my awareness of "stuff."

Life took me, as it does all of us, from one thing to another.  I wound up -finally - totally hooked on hand-building clay, but  I never stopped creating with the other materials that draw me.

Here in CLAY - cLoTH - pApeR - PaiNT I plan to share not only the work I do, but also the joy I find in the process of creating, with like-minded folks.  So grab the glitter shaker, we're off!! 

Comments

  1. Great job Betsy. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a grand read! Thanks for for letting us in.... k

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts