The Debut of the Come & Play C-C-P-P blog ART CHALLENGE!!

Seems to me fun is usually MORE fun when it's shared.  So - here's my invitation.  It's a "ya'll come" art challenge for anyone out there who wants to play!  It's not about being judged or winning .  It's purely about stretching yourself and enjoying being creative.  NO - you don't have to be a professional artist.  NO - you don't need to have any training or any special skills.  You just need an interest in the process of making something with certain requirements attached and a willingness to enjoy yourself.  Everyone is welcome.



Here are the requirements for the challenge.  Create something, 2D or 3D -either is fine, whatever size works for you.
You can use any materials or supplies but it MUST include: 
1 piece of fabric,
1 piece of tin foil  and
1 piece of wire.

Please keep submissions family-friendly so everyone can be included comfortably.

When you are finished, take a picture and email it to me at clayclothpaperpaint@gmail.com.  Include a title if it has one, a description of how you made it and how you included the required materials, anything else you'd like to share about it, and what name you want posted as credit for the piece.  Please tell me if you want your full name, only your first, a nickname or screenname. 

In two weeks I will start posting what you've sent me for everyone to see and enjoy.  Tell your friends, invite your kids, pass the word and spread the fun!!  Email me if you have any questions.

Comments

  1. Love that everybody is included!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh oh . . . sounds like fun . . .

    *note to self ~ tin foil is required; just remember what happened the last time :0(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Deborah -- sounds like there's a story behind that comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. Wire, wire. OK, wire. Got it. Not remembering anything weird about using tin foil... Got an idea. Or, at least the germ of an idea. (By the way, it says on my first comment that I posted it at 7:25 a.m. -- it was nearly 9:30 when I posted!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooohhhh! I'm in, even if I have no clue where this is heading. Thanks for the challenge, ~B.

    BTW, the snow was beautiful on the WV mountainside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK. I got everything cut out and assembled, unattached, and realize it needs *hah* the ubiquitous "something else!" Have to look at it awhile and let the something else come to me. (Nothing spectacular -- but DID use all the required components.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going!! Was poking about in materials tonight, planning what I want to do. Feel free to do more than one if the spirit moves you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts