Is that YOU I see????


Keeping an eye out for your emails! 

Next weekend I will start posting any submissions you send for the 1st ever C-C-P-P Blog Art Challenge.  I'm excited to see where the muse took you!  Send when ready --- don't forget to mention how you used the challenge materials:  1 piece of fabric, 1 piece of tin foil and 1 piece of wire and include the information you want posted with your submission plus what name you want posted for credit.  I am looking forward to seeing who took the challenge to join in the fun!  Send submissions to the email address listed on the blog.  Have fun!!

Comments

  1. That is TOO funny! (And just a teensy bit scary!) My piece is finished; the challenge part for me is getting a picture to go onto the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Yes, those eyes are a bit big! Can't wait to see your piece.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts